Tuff-Tie Foot Restraints - 100 Pack
Tuff-Tie Foot Restraints are the only disposable restraints made specifically for feet. They offer added restraining power for the more difficult and dangerous situations. Same strength and features as the original Tuff-Tie, plus a longer end cord. Fast, one-piece application. A number of agencies now use Tuff-Tie foot restraints instead of hand restraints. They find the larger loops to be more convenient with a prisoner who is resisting.
- Tuff-tie is used by thousands of correctional and law enforcement agencies around the world.
- Pre-threaded - ready to use and apply. Has a double locking feature.
- Unlimited shelf life - Tuff-Tie is not affected by exposure to sunlight, temperature, or environmental conditions.
- Flexible - Tuff-Ties will not cut into skin or cut off circulation if applied properly.
- Lightweight and easy to carry - TuffTies won't tangle in your pocket.
- Non-metal teeth will not rust or corrode. The poly block is virtually indestructible.
- Designed by a police officer for law enforcement use.
- Manufactured by a leading plastics company under strict supervision.
- Every Tuff-Tie unit is tested prior to sale. Made in USA.
- Currently available in black only.
- Cord tensile strength: over 500 pounds
- Cord Material: flat diamond braided nylon
- Locking block material: reinforced poly-carbonate