Thyrm DarkVault Critcal Gear Case - Comms
- Solid, battlefield-grade construction
- Gasket seal that keeps out water, dust, and dirt
- Quick MOLLE attachment system for external and internal mounting options
- Tunable hinge friction for on-body navigation and communication tasks
- Strap/latch holes for locks and tamper-evident devices to prevent access to internals and secure case to MOLLE
- Internal and external adhesive-backed loop Velcro® panels for ID and organization
The DarkVault critical gear cases were developed with input from active-duty military and federal law enforcement to provide professional-grade levels of protection while keeping gear immediately accessible for navigation and communication tasks. For many users who are constantly powering down their gear due to active counter-surveillance, the DarkVault cases can provide isolation without constant power-cycling. DarkVault cases can also provide isolation for field-acquired assets/evidence. Please refer to the frequency attenuation chart when assessing the suitability of the DarkVault cases for your application and see the additional information at the bottom of this page.
DarkVault-Comms cases provide all the same physical protection but allow for electromagnetic communication (i.e. they are non-blocking).
Compatible phones are listed. Case dimensions: 7.2 x 5.43 x 1.67 inches DarkVault with mount (exterior), 6.70 x 3.95 x 1.15* inches DarkVault interior (*maximum depth)
DarkVault-Comms cases are not rated for prolonged submersion or diving
Designed and made in the USA. Patent Pending, all rights reserved.