S.O. TECH Viper Flat IFAK, A1, Mini
The evolution of our popular and widely adopted Viper Flat IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) is here. Originally designed in 2011 as a solution to bulky and in the way IFAKs. A true ambidextrous IFAK that can be worn on your armor carrier, battle belt and duty belt. Make more room up front and affix the Viper IFAK to the rear of your armor carrier or battle belt.
These packs do not contain any medical supplies. Medical supplies can be supplied but would need to be custom ordered.
- Slimmer more compact than the full size Viper Flat IFAK
- Ambidextrous deployment
- Flex-Tab attachment system (Patented)
- Now compatible with duty / riggers belts carry
- Flat design for ultra-thin profile and minimal weight
- Folding and overlapping flaps provide maximum utility and versatility
- Quick closure for movement with cinch strap
- Cinch strap can allow for IFAK to be hung around neck for hands free use
- Approximately same thickness as standard plate carrier for low profile
- When worn on lower back provides lumbar support
- Rides snug and will not dispense without deliberate side force by operator
- Front 2 x 2 Velcro field for cross patch
- Overall Dimensions (empty): 5.5" x 6.5" x 1"
- Material: 500D Cordura Nylon