North American Rescue Individual Patrol Officer Kit
The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from North American Rescue is designed to provide personnel with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR's Red Tip Technology signature red tear notches.
- 1 x pair black talon nitrile trauma gloves
- 1 x C-A-T (combat application tourniquet)
- 1 x S rolled gauze
- 1 x Flat ETD 4 in. emergency trauma dressing
- Compact, vacuum-sealed hemorrhage control kit designed to be carried on your person where it is needed most
- Easy-to-open streamlined kit
- Designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag
- Weight 7.4 oz
- 4.0" x 6.5" x 2.75"