Nordic Components NC-10 .308 16" Light
A rifle designed for and used by professionals, at a price within reach of anyone. The NC10 features high quality components, including a tack-driving cryogenically treated stainless steel barrel, black nitride-finished bolt carrier group, and a lower receiver that is machined to stand out from the rest of its forged counterparts. Designed with both accuracy and portability in mind, the lightweight 16 c NC10 comes with a HIPERFIRE 24 3G fire control group as standard equipment, along with a minimalist Mission First Tactical stock and a light-profile barrel.
For a lightweight rifle that doesn It sacrifice power to cut weight, nothing fits the bill quite like the NC10.
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Barrel: 1-10 16 c lightweight match grade stainless steel with midlength gas port C cryogenically-treated with Black Teflon finish
- Muzzle Device: NC flash hider, black finish
- Gas Block: NC adjustable low-profile .750 dia.
- Handguard: NC-308 freefloat M-LOK compatible 15 c handguard
- Upper Receiver: NC10 billet
- Bolt Carrier: Black nitride 8620 slabside NC10 carrier with properly staked gas key
- Bolt: 9310 MPI
- Lower Receiver: NC10 forged lower receiver
- Bolt Catch: Mil-Spec
- Magazine Release: Mil-Spec
- Fire Control Group: HIPERFIRE 24 3G
- Grip: Magpul MOE
- Buffer: Standard .308 carbine
- Buffer Tube: Mil-spec 6-position
- Stock: Mission First Tactical BMS collapsible