Dynamic Assault Systems Hot Pursuit Plate Carrier G3 Base (No Cummerbund) - SAPI Cut
Built for those who need a modular plate carrier that can be modified to fit the mission needs. Built exclusively for LionHeart Alliance by FirstSpear we utilize some of the latest technological advancements in the industry and add a few features for those in a law enforcement setting. This carrier can be rapidly donned or doffed for those times in which surveillance quickly turns into a more dynamic mission and ballistic plates need to be quickly thrown over a soft armor vest. This carrier base is one that you can use with many different brands cummerbunds to include simple straps, to more advanced soft armor compatible cummerbunds.
The base carrier accepts any velcro hook or lashed style of cummerbunds that has a front FirstSpear tubes closure.
If you need a soft armor compatible cummerbund please see our full carrier Hot Pursuit Plate Carrier G3 - SAPI Cut
- Removable shoulder tubes, so the user can run dual tubes, dual fixed, or one tube one fixed shoulders
- Back panel zippers that are compatible with Spiritus Systems zip on back panels. Other brands zip on panels may work, but this carrier was built to work with Spiritus Systems
- 6/12™ laser cut platform
- Tubes™ Rapid-Release Technology
- Front / Back panels sized to fit MD SAPI/ESAPI/SPEAR or similar sized 10x12 Shooter Cut ballistic plates. Has built in stretch on the sides of the plate bags so stacking soft armor inserts can also fit.
- Updated front detachable buckles are compatible with many different brands of Swift Clip / G-Hook placard setups to include: Ferro Concepts, Haley Strategic, Spiritus Systems, RDR Gear, Velocity Systems, HRT Tactical, and others that offer similar setups. *For use with G-Hook placards the user will need to remove the field repairable ITW buckle and run the G-Hook through the strap for top placard retention.
- Built for department issue this vest also offers Velcro integrated into the lower abdomen area of the vest for use with placards, however, if your philosophy on your kit is like a Ronco cooker and you "set it and forget it" then you can still utilize all PALS / MOLLE compatible pouches with this vest and the integrated velcro loop has no negative effect on performance. **If you run your vest this way, please remove the front placard clips, dont be "that person" that leaves them on as they dont add any value running your kit this way.
- This vest has two 4x9" velcro loop spots for identifier patches.
- The rear of the vest incorporates an updated trifold design allowing easy access to the cummerbund sizing area allowing for micro adjustments. This allows the user to go from a heavy jacket for the early morning raids, to a combat shirt in the afternoon and quickly adjust your vest to fit properly. Likewise with the G3 updates the user can now run lashed cummerbunds as well as velcro hook backed cummerbunds.
- Low profile trifold padded shoulder straps give you the comfort you need without any unnecessary bulk. Easy to open and put on the carrier for a precise location fitment.
- Zippered admin pocket has been moved outside of the plate pocket to allow easier access and storage capabilities. No more issues with your stored items fighting for space with your plates.
- Interior of the vest has (4) soft loop panels that allow for the use of the Hot Pursuit Plate Carrier Comfort Pads if user needs extra padding / heat mitigation. However, the use of the pads isnt needed and the vest can be used without them.