Dynamic Assault Systems Horizontal Double Stack IFAK
Having the essentials means everything and the Dynamic Assault Systems Horizontal Double Stack IFAK offers just that! Offering a full IFAK loadout built into a compact size that takes up the same footprint as a double stack AR magazine pouch. This kit is a great addition to any duty belt or battle belt setup and allows the user ambidextrous access to a primary or secondary tourniquet.
The Dynamic Assault Systems Horizontal Double Stack IFAK was developed with input from officers that were trying to keep down the size and weight of the medical kits that they were currently using. The Horizontal Double Stack IFAK offers the essentials needed to help someone with a massive hemorrhage or sucking chest wound until further paramedic help arrives on scene.
The Dynamic Assault Systems Horizonal Double Stack IFAK provides the necessary equipment to help mitigate and potentially prevent a mortal casualty.
- Laser cut molle pouch
- Laser cut Molle slots on the bottom of the pouch allow for ambidextrous use of the included tourniquet.
- Secure top cover keeps the vacuumed sealed insert in place through any kind of activities.
- Extended front pull allows for a better tactile grip for use with gloves
- Large velcro pile for medical cross, allergy, or other patches
- Integral back slot to hold Shears
- 7.5" x 3.5" x 2.0"
- 0.6 lbs kitted
- CORDURA ballistic nylon
- UAB belt clips or belt slot mounted