Crye AirFrame ATX Ballistic Helmet
The AirFrame ATX is our law enforcement focused ballistic helmet Ddesigned to offer the same advantages of our original AirFrame helmet while meeting IIIA ballistic requirements. The unique overlapping shell design of the AirFrame creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and can reduce the damaging effects of explosive blast waves. Each AirFrame helmet features an Ops-Core H-Nape Head-Loc retention system for unmatched stability, comfort, and ease of adjustment. Up armoring the AirFrame with ballistic ear or face protection is simple and fast (see our Ears and Chops for more info). All helmets and components are compatible with common ear-pro systems like Peltors and Sordins.
Made in the US from US materials.
- Meets IIIA ballistic requirements
- Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling
- Covers more of wearer Is nape than traditional designs
- Modular ear and face protection available
- Modular ARC Rail system available (O2 compatible)
- Includes 3/4 M pads
- Pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole NVG mounts (configuration compatible with Ops-Core and Wilcox 3-hole mounts)