Bounce Imaging Explorer 360° Camera - Tactical Edition 2.0
The Bounce Imaging Explorer 360° Camera is an omnidirectional tactical camera system that has the ability to be thrown, used as a pole camera, or lowered into position. This product is rugged and durable and has been tested and vetted by Law Enforcement and Special Operations units around the United States. The Bounce Imaging Explorer camera system offer the user 360° situational awareness that has not been available from any other manufacturer to date. This system allows for live streaming to the team so that split second decisions can be made as the operation unfolds. With the built in white light or infrared settings this system can be used at all times to give the end user the edge in the fight.
Pole, universal pole camera attachment, car charger, magnet mount, and tether all sold separately
- Cameras: 6 x monochrome WVGA
- LEDs: 240W near-infrared LEDs
- Frame Rate: 10+ FPS Omndirectional/VR video
- Transmission Range:rPUp to 60 ft.
- Durability: Tested for 26 drops onto concrete from 7 feet
- Batteries: Dual 1800mAh Lithium-ion with protection circuit
- Run-time: 2+ hours
- Compatible tablets/smartphones: Android or iOS
- Pole/tether attachment: Standard 1/4-20 thread
- Charging: Standard wall charger.
- Warranty: 1 year limited