Blackbox Customs Negative Cant Plate V2 (NCP2) - Holster Plate / Accessory Mount Combo
Dissatisfaction with the unergonomic factory forward cant of the Safariland duty holsters led to the methodical evaluation of the optimal fore-aft positioning (cant) of the holster in relation to the belt attachment. Likewise, with limited real estate on duty belts and battle belts the accessory mount allows you to run a spare tourniquet or pistol magazine in front of your holster.
This combo kit that includes both the NCP2 Holster Plate AND the NCP2 Accessory Mount in a single orderable item.
The NCP2 Holster Plate has the following features:
- Increased range of adjustment. Offers 25° of continuous negative adjustment from the factory 10°, rearward to around -15°. Reduce the OEM angle, stop at 0° or put the time in to find your ideal configuration.
- Not reliant on a QLS fork setup. Can be mounted directly to the Universal Belt Loop if needed.
- Two-piece design when used in conjunction with accessory mount
- Machined from aluminum 6061.
- Weighs 50g / 1.7oz.
- Adds 7.62mm / 0.3” depth to holster assembly.
- Raises holster ride height by 10mm / 0.395”.
- Compatible with all known Safariland three hole pattern holsters.
- Coated with Cerakote.
The NCP2 Accessory Mount has the following features:
- Allows for the addition of a tourniquet or other accessory to be mounted on the front face of your holster body, a location easily accessible with both hands.
- Mounting surface works in conjunction with Bladetech hole patterned accessories, Safariland ELS, Magpul MLOK, or MOLLE.
- Two-piece system in conjunction with the NCP2 Holster Plate.
- Pivots and telescopes before being secured in place, leaving no gap between the front of the holster and your tourniquet.
- 316 stainless steel.
- Coated with Cerkote.